[ExtractStream] RE: Newbie alert - be gentle with me :)

Don Starr don at s...
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:48:10 -0800

Or just buy an auto-sensing 10/100 half/full-duplex switch. I've got my
TivoNet plugged into a Netgear FS105, the MP3 PC is plugged into another
port, and yet another port connects to the house Ethernet. The TivoNet port
indicates half-duplex 10 Mbps, while the other two ports are at full-duplex
100 Mbps.

I think the FS105 was about $40 several months ago.