[ExtractStream] Re: Extracting to a non-SVCD format

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:22:21 -0500

You've told WinAmp to "Repeat". WinAmp doesn't differentiate between the
audio it plays for audio and the audio it saves to disk. Tell it not to do
that. Its like a CD player. Don't "Repeat" or "Repeat All".