[ExtractStream] Re: Audio troubles Extracting....

Grant Stockly grant at s...
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:51:35 -0900

At 04:03 PM 2/26/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>I re-read this, and I wanted to clarify that this is not a knock
>against Gary. He has done a wonderful job on the TivoApp, and I do
>not mean to reflect negatively on the fine work he has done.

You know that audio pop problem you had? I converted a stream using
TivoApp and it had pops. I used sendstream with tyconvert and everything
was fine. So at least you aren't the only one. : )

I'm now using mfs_export since it doesn't hang on my machine. I add all of
the ty streams together when finished.

Grant