Latest experimental version of Playitsam

nickhull nickhull at y...
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:37:15 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., Warren Toomey <wkt@t...> wrote:
> In article by Toby Oberg:
> > Every Time I try to run this ver i get ..
> >
> > bash-2.02# ./tplayitsam /var/mnt/rs.mpg
> > You have a TiVo running version 2.5.x
> > Segmentation fault
>
> If /var/mnt/rs.mpg is a standard MPEG-2 stream, then this is the
problem.
> Playitsam can only play tystreams, not MPEG-2 streams.
>
> Warren

hmmm, interesting problem... Could the MPEG-2 stream be de-
multiplexed and then run thru ele2pestriple? I have never got
ele2pestriple to work properly and so cannot tell its output. Could
this output then be used in Playitsam?

Anyone care to post their success stories using ele2pestriple?