Playitsam 1.50

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:44:14 +1000 (EST)

All,
I've just got the editing of video in Playitsam done properly, so that
there are no artifacts in the output. I also have got the audio to stay in
sync (I hope).

Please have a look at it if you can. Notes:
- doesn't play audio on DTivos, does anybody have an idea why not?
- I need someone with a 2.0.1 system to tell me how I can restart
MyWorld.

Once I get the bugs out of this version I want to add:

- use libmpeg2dec not the mpeg2dec thru a pipe
- add in some tyconvert/tyc code so that
Playitsam can output an MPEG-2 file directly
- maybe an on-screen menu so you can choose
MFS files and tyserver files using the remote.

Those last things won't happen in the near future, as I can see
work slowing me down.

Warren

P.S Once you have extracted an edited tystream, you can use vsplit (included)
to split into m2v and m2a components, and mplex to merge into an MPEG-2 file.