[ExtractStream] UK Tivo problems

Steven Toth mr_lard at h...
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:57:44 +0000

Yes, I agree. I'm based in the UK and almost none of the US based tools work
at all. However, all is not lost a few avenues are available.

See the KNOWN LIMITATION section in the following docs:

http://www.toth.demon.co.uk/jukebox

Its not quite what your looking for but it will shed some light and offer a
number of workaround.... hope this helps.

Steve