[ExtractStream] Re: Playitsam 1.50

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:31:02 +1000 (EST)

> Hi,
> I have a DTivo and can't get any audio out. Anyway to look at the
> audio filtation on the vsplit or playitsam utils ?

I've searched around the various TiVo forums, and I haven't found anybody
who knows a solution here, but many people have mentioned the problem.

You mentioned /dev/mp2 and oslink. I don't have oslink on my 1.3 system.
Can you tell me where it is and what it does?

Anyway, what I'll do is compile up a tplayitsam to use /dev/mp2 and mail
it to you by separate e-mail, and you can see if that helps.

Thanks again,
Warren