[ExtractStream] Cannot get FSID's!!!

Scott Alfter yahoo at s...
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:56:30 -0700

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 03:10:46PM -0000, mobcarmedia wrote:
> I just installed ExtractStream last night and haven't been able to
> get httpd.tcl to show anything in the NowShowing. My TiVo has 3.0 on
> it. I have TiVoWEB 1.9.4.b2 running successfully. Is there a way to
> find FSID's on it? I also tried TivoApp on Win2k, but it crashes
> every time I run it.

httpd.tcl doesn't work with 3.0...the database format changed such that it
doesn't work, and it hasn't been fixed yet. You can manually retrieve fsids
at the shell prompt, but it's a royal pain.

TivoApp should work if your TiVo is properly configured for it. It's what
I've been using since 3.0 came out, since httpd.tcl was broken in the
upgrade. You might want to have a look at this page for tips on getting
extraction working under 3.0:

http://alfter.us/tivo2svcd.shtml

I just finished updating it for TiVo 3.0.

Scott Alfter
yahoo@s...