[ExtractStream] TyTool #5 is out.

Scott Alfter yahoo at s...
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:29:07 -0700

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 03:53:45AM -0000, jewser wrote:
> For those using that tool. The latest version has been posted in the
> usual place on the DealDatabase forum.

Just got around to trying it out...it's extracting a show now that both
ExtractStream and sendstream choked on (whether called through TivoApp or at
the shell prompt). It was humming along pretty nicely...got past the point
where sendstream punted, but it ended up choking later in the file. I'm
rerunning it with the "verbosity level" turned up to 3 to see if it'll
produce any error messages.

_/_
/ v \ Scott Alfter (salfter@s...)
(IIGS( http://salfter.dyndns.org