Corrupt Data on Tivo?

agassi_1_fan lmurray at r...
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 02:24:07 -0000

I've had headaches ever since I've started trying to extract. (Yes,
I've added another drive.)

I've found that tridges original mfs_export worked well, but it only
extracted one FSID at a time. So... I found the code, and modified it
to accept mulitple FSID's. I can now extract w/o any problems.

Please feel free to try this, and let me know how it works.

mfs_export2 is here:
http://themurrays.homeip.net/downloads/tivo/for_tivo/

BTW, I've got a SA2000 Sony, with 2 40Gb drives, and a tivoNet card.

Thanks,
-lloyd-

P.S. Still looking for good tools (linux or windows) to convert the
mpg to vcd and svcd.