Anyone know where I can get ExtractStreamDX?

jewser joshua at b...
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:56:40 -0000

> I'm trying to find the version of ExtractStream that was customized
> for the DirecTivo units, post 2.5.... I know its out there, but I
> can't track it down anywhere.
>
> Can someone tell me where to find it?

Don't use it. It create TyStream files that can't be processed
successfuly. There is a long long thread on why elsewhere...

Grab the mfs_stream program from:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8092

And use it. It works correctly under both stand alone Tivo's and
DTivo's. It was designed to have the same interface as the
ExtractStream program. It can infact be renamed to ExtractStream for
use with other tools that need that bin.

--jdiner