New to the group, general questions

celledge2 celledge2 at y...
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 22:47:46 -0000

Thanks Roger. Yes, your page was very helpful in getting me
started!! I am in the US. I will do some more testing and gather
more details on the problems I am seeing. The info about SVCD is
helpful, thanks for that as well. I was mostly curious if quality
affected the extraction/splitting process (other than the obvious:
size of the file). I had read that VBR creates problem.

Chris