RELEASED: TyTool Alpha #4. UK Support.

jewser joshua at b...
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 04:23:00 -0000

Alright boys and girls and Tivo lovers of all ages...

Released is version #4 of my TyTool and alpha #13 of VSplit.

Both of these have a few small fixes in them but the main focus is
the full support for UK Tivo TyStream files. They are now split just
as well as their US counterparts and maintain A/V sync all the way
through.

Please head on over to DealDatabase to get the archives. The quick
pointer is:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?
s=&threadid=8092&pagenumber=2

There you will find zip archives with both Win32 and Linux versions
of VSplit13 and a Win32 version of TyTool.

For the UK users specifically. Try it out. If you run into things
that don't work then let me know and we can work from there.

--jdiner