[ExtractStream] Re: RELEASED: TyTool Alpha #4. UK Support.

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 19:48:40 -0700

You have to have dynamically linked versions. FreeBSD's Linux emulation
works by loading the shim .so's that call the appropriate FreeBSD funcs.

If you don't have the right glibc version in the emul stuff, check
ports, there's usually a couple of versions there and you can install
the one vsplit needs.