[ExtractStream] audio ok, but only 3 seconds of video

Scott Alfter yahoo at s...
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:34:36 -0700

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 03:55:21AM -0000, zephar42 wrote:
> I was able to extract video with 2.5.1, but now with 3.0, all I
> get is the last 3 seconds of video and 30 mins of audio on a half
> hour show. Here's my setup...
>
> Philips SA w/ 80gb Maxtor
> TurboNet (Working fine)
> TivoApp v2.2.0 w/ ExtractStream (also tried sendstream)
> TivoWeb v1.9.4b2
>
> Any suggestions on how to get the full half hour of video?

TivoApp will work fine for extracting the show, but it doesn't do so good a
job of making valid MPEG files out of it. Have it extract the raw data
(save to .ty, not .mpg) and use TyConvert to convert the .ty file you get.
It worked for me for a 3-hour program, at least.

_/_
/ v \ Scott Alfter (salfter@s...)
(IIGS( http://salfter.dyndns.org
\_^_/ rm -rf /bin/laden