[ExtractStream] Lip Sync with mplex and netmplex

Grant Stockly grant at s...
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:42:32 -0900

At 01:38 AM 3/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I use VirtualDub to multiplex the streams back together and it has an
>audio skew entry which corrects this.

Your saving it as an AVI, right? What settings do you use?

I use 2000kbps for things I want to watch and 1500 for things that other
people want to watch. 128kbit 32kHz audio.

I have virtual dub remove the green bar and white lines, and then use the
resize filter to make the picture 480x480 again.

2000kbps on frame by frame analysis gives near zero loss in 3 frame
complete movements. 1500 is good up to about 6 frame movements.

Grant