[ExtractStream] Tivoapp with 25xtreme

Jonathan Campbell damagi at w...
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:51:42 -0800

check dealdatabase. there are extensive threads relating to the fact that
you need to descramble the streams before they are encoded. loading the
noscramble.o kernel module will descramble future recordings, but won't
help current recordings. once you get descrambled recordings, you should be
able to use it just fine. there is a post in the how-to thread which has a
package which installs tivo-web and a working copy of tivoapp stuff. note
that you should only pull raw ty streams off of a tivo at this time, then
use vsplit. full info is available on dealdatabase (don't mean to shy
people away from here, but its a pain to copy all that info)