Update on Tivo Header Page

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 4 May 2002 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

I downloaded (just for the halibut) the source to ConvertStream, and
started trying to understand it, to see what else I could do to
understand what's going on with the Tivo Headers. As such, I found
that I made an error in what the tivo headers are doing, and I also
think I found a bug in SplitStream/zss, so I will prolly incorporate
that change in zss and see how it works...

Otherwise, I have updated my header page so it's more accurate, but
there's still a *lot* of blanks to fill...

http://tivo.30below.com/zmerch/tivoheaderdata.cfm

Remember, anyone who wants a personal page at tivo.30below.com need
only ask.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger