[ExtractStream] Re: TiVo/DVB & DVD

Jason Stratton jason_stratton_eaton at y...
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats on the DVD burner... on the subject of
software.

Dazzle DVD Complete from Dazzle.com looks like a solid
piece of software. I creates a professional looking
DVD interface out of the box with themes that can be
customized. There is a trial available at their
website.

Jason

=====
Jason E. Stratton