[ExtractStream] Re: Ok. TyTool Alpha #2 released...

Ray Miller Raym at s...
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:43:52 -0400

I have a question on the Tytools client.
I extracted a show and used the vsplit option.
After it was complete, it said there was an A/V offset of 1 ms.
Which was is it offset, the audio is 1 ms slower or faster?
I can never remember which way it goes.

-----Original Message-----
From: cichowicz [mailto:cichowicz@a...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:35 AM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] Re: Ok. TyTool Alpha #2 released...

jdiner;

where? the only link I can find to the application is the OLD one,
at least it appears the same. I Downloaded it and it still crashes.
Can you put it up somewhere with a version number in th file name so
we can see the changed files? tytool_2.zip ...

thanks , can't wait to try it. I have had limited success with
TivoAPP.

~TomC.