[ExtractStream] Re: Audio Synchronisation - Does Anyone have the Answers ?

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Wed, 29 May 2002 20:20:09 -0700

Actually I don't know of any that do that... The only way I'd know how
to do it is run it through DVD2AVI to get d2v, vfapiconv to get an avi,
blow that through vdub storing as an uncompressed AVI, then converting
the "raw" avi to MPEG again *shrugs*. Right now the tools for
coding/editing, atleast free ones, just aren't quite there yet.