[ExtractStream] Re: Released: TyTool alpha #1.

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:01:45 -0700

Should be easy enough just pull out the path members, add
/NowShowing.tcl to it, then see if you can fopen it. If that works
you've made a match, you can get fancy and check permissions but you
shouldn't need to.