[Extractstream [MM]] RE: [ExtractStream] No Audio with TivoApp 2.3

Andrew Hancock Andrew.Hancock at cyrus-consultants.co.uk
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:30:20 -0000

*** PGP Signature Status: good
*** Signer: Andrew Hancock <Andrew.Hancock@cyrus-consultants.co.uk>
*** Signed: 14/11/2002 13:04:31
*** Verified: 14/11/2002 20:29:54
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

I've done some more homework, and I don't think this is Tivo related
problem.

If I try two other different PC's with Windows 2000, then TivoApp 2.3
works correctly.

ie extracts audio and video correctly, with no discarding audio
messages.

Any ideas, what software I've installed that is causing this problem?

Andrew