Franco-international volley team

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@internetMCI.com
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:34:05 -0500

Bonjour a tous, hello everyone,

We are a bunch of French-speaking friends and casual volleyball players who
would like to team up and play regularly together.  We intend to register a
team in the Men's B league of IVL, starting in early January.  We will play
weekly, every Monday evening at Foothill College in Los Altos (to be
confirmed).  For more info on IVL, see <http:
//gremlin.sander.cupertino.ca.us/ivl/>.

We already have four players, with three more who still have to give their
answer.  Most of us have played volley-ball on a regular basis in the past.
This is an pluri-national French-speaking team (2 Belgians, 1 French, 1
Swiss and more to come).  We will likely speak French on the court, but
besides that we all speak English fluently and would be happy to welcome
anyone.  Our goal is to play decent volleyball in a friendly and joyful
atmosphere.  After-match social life ("troisieme mi-temps") is considered :-
)

Please contact me if you are interested in joining us.  my home phone is
(650) 967-5918, the rest is in the footer below.

Bien cordialement,

	Charles

- --
Charles Pecheur                   mailto:pecheur@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
RIACS contractor, ASE Group
NASA Ames Research Center, M/S 269-2           Phone: +1-650-604-3588
Moffett Field, CA 94035, U.S.A.                  Fax: +1-650-604-3594
- ---
To unsubscribe, send "signoff afscv-announce" to
listserv@magic.metawire.com

- ---
To unsubscribe, send "signoff afscv-talk" to listserv@magic.metawire.com