BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU Party

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@internetMCI.com
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 00:58:31 -0500

Join  our group for the wine tasting event of the season!

    WINE TASTING! GOURMET FOODS! DANCING! PRIZES!
             THE 17TH ANNUAL
  "IT'S BIGGER THAN BEAUJOLAIS" WINE FESTIVAL
A Benefit of the French American Chamber of Commerce

               FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20th
              6:30PM - 10:30PM
   HOTEL NIKKO  222 MASON STREET AT O'FARRELL
               SAN FRANCISCO

For more details check:  http//www.faccsf.com/

                  Event Tickets
   $35.00 advance purchase  $40.00 at the door
        20 Tickets (or more!) are $27.00 each

     Cocktail or business attire preferred.
               Parking available.
- -========================================================
By 11/18, Make a $27 check to the

"FRENCH-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE" or "FACC"
 (not to me please).

Mail it to :

ROPERS, MAJESKI, KOHN & BENTLEY
C/O Dava Kotta
 1001 Marshall Street,
 Redwood City, CA 94063.
     Please make sure to indicate the first and last name of each person in
     your party.  Unless we hear from you to the contrary, the tickets will
     be waiting for you at the door, under each individual's last name.

JOIN our group

LUDO & Co

PASS IT ON    !!!!!!     PASS IT ON     !!!!!!     PASS IT ON    !!!!!!P
ASS IT ON !!!!!!

To subscribe  to the list go to:

 http://magic.metawire.com/~merlin/lists/afscv.html

- ---