Software Engineers for Alcatel????

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@internetMCI.com
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:04:53 -0500

 We're still looking for Software Engineers for Alcatel.

It's Kristen from TechSearch writing.  I was wondering if you
 could help me out.  Tom Hamilton and I are trying to figure
 out in which publications would be best for us to advertise.   I noticed
some French people reading "Le Journal Francais".   Do you think this is a
good source for us to contact the
 French community? Would a French Software Engineer
 read the SJ Mercury News to find a job?
  The Chronicle?  We're not sure which publication
 would be best for reaching the French community in Silicon Valley.

 We're still looking for Software Engineers for Alcatel.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Kristen Burt
TechSearch