Special 'Le Diner De Cons'"THE DINNER GAME" get together]

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@cwixmail.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:27:30 -0700

Join us for a evening of fun.

We already arranged for a $4.50 group ticket for the following 2 shows:

The Dinner Game

Sunday August 15,7:20 PM

To get the discount, at the cashier, mention that you are with:

LUDO'S GROUP.

and

Thursday August 19, 9:15 PM

To get the discount, at the cashier, mention that you are with:

LUDO'S GROUP.

 LOS GATOS CINEMA

(408) 395-0203,
41 North Santa Cruz Avenue,
Los Gatos, California, 95030

To get the discount, at the cashier, mention that you are with:

LUDO'S GROUP.

>From now on , anyone can join any of the groups without
having to call us or the cinema.

>> See you soon,

>> Ludo's circle
>>
>>  Written and directed by Francis Veber. Starring Thierry Lhermitte,
>> Jacques Villeret, Francis Huster, Daniel Prevost, Alexandra
>> Vandernoot and Catherine Frot.
>>  "The DinnerGame" is a wonderfully funny film with
>>  masterfully executed writing, directing and acting.
>> Scripter/helmer Francis Veber has created a classic
>> piece of comedy which inspires many laugh-out-loud
>> moments. Built upon a very simple premise, this witty
>>  farce includes slapstick physical humor,
>> situational absurdity and marvelously shrewd
>> wordplay. Veber's superbly clever dialogue is deftly
>>  handled by actors Thierry Lhermitte and Jacques
>> Villet, who fluidly perform the tango of timing.
>>  The Dinner Game is such a mastery of French farce
>> that it will be quite a task for DreamWorks, who
>> recently acquired English-language remake rights,
>> to top it."--Michelle Santilli, Box Office
>> Magazine.

- ---
To unsubscribe, send "signoff afscv-talk" to listserv@merlins.org