Open Positions

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@internetMCI.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:01:35 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that our Professional Services dept. has an
opening for a Product Deployment Group Manager.  This person will  be
responsible for Product Deployment activities and all Product  Deployment
Engineers will report to him/her.  Please contact me if  you know of
someone who might be interested in this position (or if you are!).

We are also looking for people to work in our European operation in the UK.
 We have openings for an Account Executive and a Systems Engineer.   In
addition, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to work out  of
the UK.

We continue to have openings in Customer Advocacy and Engineering.  All of
our positions are posted at our website. Please feel free to contact me if
you have any questions about them.

- -Robin Bonds (408)222-7943
 robin@encommerce.com
 www.encommerce.com