French luxury brand survey

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@cwixmail.com
Sat, 15 May 1999 17:31:35 -0700

* French woman working for a marketing survey company called Ecars
     located in Paris is looking for a student in order to help her for
     journalistic investigation as part of a marketing survey
commissioned
     by an important French luxury brand.

     * Goal of this investigation : to study the lifestyles and values
of
     new young American wealthy people :
     - especially young men and women working on the Web, or successful
     companies in the Silicon Valley such as Yahoo, Reality Fusion,
Applied
     Materials, and so on or people working for Microsoft,
Hewlett-Packard
     ) ;
     - but also the young modern wealthy people : young people who start
     earn a lot of money in diverse fields : marketing, communication
and
     so on.

     * I am looking for a student (male or female) for the following
     missions :

     - available during the week of the 24 May 99, for 4 or 5 full days
of
     work (from Monday 24 May until Friday 28 May 99 included)
     Y interested by new technologies (Internet) and the evolutions in
this
     field (sociological, economical changes.)
     - knowing well the Silicon Valley and willing to drive me through
     - with connections in the area (young people working in hi-tech
     companies with interesting positions)
     - with a car and a driving licence to drive me around in the
important
     places to know in the area (restaurants-cafés-firms-houses) in
order
     to really understand the lifestyles of this target. (The car is a
very
     important condition since I do not have my driving licence yet).
     - the work will be paid : 165 $ net per day.

     * If interested,
     - please contact Ms Hanh Trinh at the following phone number : 01
43
     38 60 54 (Paris - France)
     - or fax your cv and application at : 01 43 38 53 45 or e-mail :
     ecarsht@cybercable.fr
     Many thanks.

- ---
To unsubscribe, send "signoff afscv-talk" to listserv@magic.metawire.com