French Consulting Opportunity

ludo lamy ludolamy@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:02:42 -0800

Part Time International Consulting Opportunity
Fluency in both French and English is imperative.
PATPATIA  .  ASSOCIATES
Patpatia & Associates is a growing boutique consulting firm specializing
in strategic business planning for the financial services industry in
both the US and international markets. We offer leading firms in the
financial services industry the tools and assistance to successfully
evaluate and execute business opportunities in areas such as brokerage,
insurance, asset management and mutual funds, as well as trust.
Capabilities range from strategic planning to execution management.

One of our current projects includes working with one of the largest
global life insurance companies to investigate financial services
opportunities in France.

~ All Candidates Welcome To Apply ~

We seek individuals with a strong analytical background and a desire to
work in an entrepreneurial environnement, as well as an ability to
handle complex projects. Critical qualities for candidates to possess
include responsibility, creativity, and tenacity, maturity and
self-confidence.

Fluency in both French and English is imperative.

The position will entail consumer and industry research for various
markets and analysis of strategic business issue affecting the financial
services industry. Previous experience in the French financial services
market is preferred, but not required.

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
William Limburg
1803 Sixth Street, suite A
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)559-7140