Reminder-Tonight-Special Of " Romance " Wed Oct 20 7:30 or 9:30pm

ludo lamy ludo.lamy@cwixmail.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:24:36 -0700

Join us for a special movie evening " Romance ".

WE aleady arranged for a $4.50 group ticket For the following shows:
Wed Oct 20 7:30 and 9:30pm
To get the discount at the cashier tell that your are with
LUDO'S GROUP

Discussions after showing in nearby Cafes
See you there,

Ludo's circle

Directed by Catherine Breillat. Starring Caroline Ducey, Sagamore Stévenin,
 François Berléand and Rocco Siffredi.
"Destined to be one of the most controversial films of the year,
 Breillat's most recent work is an uncompromising look at a woman
 confronting the dark and troubling nature of her sexuality.
Fiercely honest, relentlessly provocative,Romance contains the kind
 of power we associate with Lawrence, Miller and Bukowski, male
writers who exposed their innermost thoughts and fears about sex
and sexuality. Politically incorrect, following her own artistic
path and voice, Breillat takes us on a disturbing trip into the
mind of a woman who is determined to discover the root of her
dissatisfaction. In doing so, Romance features graphic sex
(which may offend some) of a kind not seen in the cinema since
 Oshima's groundbreaking In the Realm of the Senses.
 Marie, Breillat's unhappy protagonist decides to take her life
 and happiness into her own hands when her narcissistic boyfriend
chooses a long bout of celibacy.
French with English subtitles.

Plenty of free city parking nearby after 6pm.

CAMERA ONE THEATRE
(408) 998-3300, 366 South First Street,
 San Jose, California, 95113

http://www.cameracinemas.com/maps.htm

>From Highway 280 (North or South): Take Guadalupe Parkway
exit to downtown San Jose. Exit at Santa Clara Street, make a
right. Go six blocks and make a right onto Second Street.
After passing over San Fernando street, enter city parking
garage on your left just before E. San Carlos Street.
>From Highway 101 (North or South): Take Guadalupe Parkway
exit to downtown San Jose. Exit Parkway at Park Avenue/San
Carlos Street. Make left onto Park Avenue. Go two blocks,
make right onto Almaden Avenue. Go one block, make left at
 E. SanCarlos Street. Go four blocks, make left onto Third
Street into far left lane. Enter city parking garage
immediately on your left.
>From Highway 87: Take San Carlos Street exit at downtown
San Jose. Go left at Woz Way (the first light) over the
light railtracks. Take first right at E. San Carlos Street,
 and go four blocks to Third Street. Make left onto Third into
far left lane, and enter city garage immediately on your left.