French&English Consumer Service Reps

ludo lamy ludolamy@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:04:27 -0700

US-CA-Foster City-Bilingual Consumer Service Reps.

Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video
 gaming company in North
America. As a Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA),
 Consumer Services
Representative you will answer our 800 and/or 900 line
 consumer phone inquires
and letters. Responsiblities will include answering
phone lines and possible
on-line service responses. These individuals must
display excellent critical
thinking and problem solving skills, the ability to
 handle some escalated calls,
along with the ability to work in a fast paced
environment. Working
independently, within a team, you will held accountable
 for departmentalconsumer
service representative standards of performance
and expectations.
Flexibility with scheduling is a must.

We require a high school diploma or 1-2 years of
college preferred. Consumer service experience in
a related customer service industry (i.e. retail, hotel,
and restaurant). This position requries that interested
candidates posses a proven ability to
effectively communicate to consumers through both oral
and written communication of the
French and/or Spanish languages, as well as the English
 language. Video gaming
experience is highly desirable.

We offer a complete benefits package, 401(k), and other
 incentive programs. EEO/AA

Additional Information Position Type: Full Time

        Contact Information

      "Johanna Tordjman" <route@monster.com>
        Sony Computer Entertainment
        919 E. Hillsdale Blvd. 2nd Floor