[Keskydee] Roland Petit/Bizet's "Carmen" Feb 24-Last Call

lamy ludo Mary Stiles <mstiles@sjcb.org>
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:51:28 -0800

San Jose Cleveland Ballet
Roland Petit's "Carmen"

San Jose Cleveland Ballet is offering a special discount for Ludo's Friends!
On the opening night of our production of Roland Petit's "Carmen",
Thursday, February 24, at 7:30pm, we will offer Ludo's Friends a $5 discount
on tickets normally priced at $34.  This is a 15% discount
for those of you who would like great seats to see the San Jose premiere
 of this classic work by a world-famous French choreographer!
Just phone San Jose Cleveland Ballet's box office at

(408) 288-2800,

identify yourself as a member of "Ludo's Friends",
and you will be sold $34 tickets for only $29 each.