[Keskydee] Looking for a Gite or other Accomodations near Nice

passaich@hotmail.com passaich@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 10:27:00 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_041A_01BFC958.6C63FB60

Four friends of mine are looking for accomodations within 1 hour drive =
of Nice.

They are going to compete in the Triathlon world championships in Nice, =
and need a place from June 13th to June 20th.

I suggested that they rent a gite, but they have not been successful.  =
Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any possible accomodations =
that could be rented?  They would prefer to be away from the city where =
they can practice their cycling, but I think at this point they would =
probably take anything they can get.

Thanks for any suggestions.

------=_NextPart_000_041A_01BFC958.6C63FB60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Four friends of mine are looking for =
accomodations=20
within 1 hour drive of Nice.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>They are going to compete in the =
Triathlon world=20
championships in Nice, and need a place from June 13th to June=20
20th.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I suggested that they rent a gite, but =
they have=20
not been successful.&nbsp; Does anyone have any suggestions or know of =
any=20
possible accomodations that could be rented?&nbsp; They would prefer to =
be away=20
from the city where they can practice their cycling, but I think at this =
point=20
they would probably take anything they can get.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for any=20