[Keskydee] Reminder - French Soiree Invitation this Friday

FranceTime Soiree frenchsoiree@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:27:13 +0000

Bonjour les amis, say Cheese, RSVP now --

- Invitation
- French Connection

- INVITATION

Don't miss the November edition of the FranceTime French Soiree, "Wine,
Cheese and Bread".
Our special guest, Emmanuelle Duran - Gastronomy editor with "Le Journal
Francais", will showcase France's best cheeses.
The last event brought around 100 francophiles and francophones together.
Merci!

Nous avons le joyeux plaisir de vous inviter a la Soiree francaise de
FranceTime qui aura lieu le vendredi deux novembre a L'Alliance francaise de
San Francisco. Le theme: du pain, du vin et du fromage.
Une occasion unique de rencontrer les francophiles et francophones de la
Baie de San Francisco.

Location: 1345 Bush, Alliance francaise de San Francisco @ Polk
Time: from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Cost:  $25 ($20 for AF members)
Advance ticket online: $23 ($18 for AF members & students)
Food: French buffet + wines + Patisseries (Nouvelle Patisserie) + Pates
(Levillage.com)
Goodies: Gift-certificates giveaway: diners for two, movie tickets,
subscription to Journal francais & France Today
Details and guests:  www.francetime.com
Please RSVP at http://www.francetime.com/soiree.php
or send e-mail with your name & guests: soiree@francetime.com

As always, please pass this invitation on to your friends,
colleagues and anyone you think might be interested.

-- FRENCH CONNECTION

Latest articles:
- The Intricacies of Working in france - by Adrian Leeds
- How to Pig Out in Paris and Stay a Shrimp - by Adrian Leeds
- Reinventing Frenchness - By Tanis Kmetyk (France Today)
http://www.francetime.com/

Survey: Are you planning to go to France within the next 12 months?
Vote at http://www.francetime.com/

Are you hiring or looking for a job?
Send your resume or job offer to info@francetime.com

Check out our Forums
http://www.francetime.com/forums

Other monthly francophile activities
http://www.interfrench.com/

L'equipe de FranceTime

~~~~~~~~~
If you don't like wine or patisseries, or do not want to receive our monthly
invitations,  please accept our apologies and reply back to this message
with "remove" as subject.  Merci, au revoir.