[Keskydee] Looking for French tutor

Jan Altman jan at altman.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:11:26 -0000

I am a computer professional who would like to trade some computer expertise
for French lessons. If you have experience as a French teacher, are a native
speaker, and would like any kind of help with your computer, please contact
me!

I have had lots of experience with Romance languages and am a fast learner.
(Most other language classes are too slow for me.)

As a computer consultant, I can help you in all sorts of ways, such as tutor
you in Excel, Word, or Windows, help organize the files on your computer,
and even help you buy one. I've had my own computer business now for 14
years.

If you'd like to talk about trading services, please e-mail Jan at
jan altman.com. I am in downtown Palo Alto.