[Keskydee] FranceTime Introduces TV5 + Next French Soiree

FranceTime French Soiree soiree at francetime.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 01:29:48 -0800

Bonjour les amis --

1 - TV5
- Everything you wanted to know about the largest French speaking TV channel
2 - Next French Soirée - Friday, April 5th.
- Chapeau! (Hat!)
- Unsubscribe option

FranceTime is proud to introduce you one of its sponsors; this week, stay connect to French with TV5!

1- TV5 provides you with a tremendous opportunity to keep in touch with France when you stay home in the US. TV5 brings France into your home.

What is TV5?
TV5 is the largest French speaking TV channel throughout the world, now available in the US
What is the content of TV5 programming available in the US?
TV5 is a 24/7 channel and broadcasts:
- Live News (15 live newscasts/day)
- Movies (four different movies/day with English sub titles)
- Programming for the children every week day in the afternoon
- Documentaries (Travel, Cuisine, Fashion, Culture ...)
- Live sports (live coverage of the French Soccer championship)
Why should you get TV5?
Whether you're fond of French movies, interested in News from France or if you wish to provide your children with a French education, TV5 will match your needs.
How can I get TV5?
TV5 is brought to you in the US by DISH Network <a href="http://www.dishnetwork.com">http://www.dishnetwork.com</a>.
DISH Network is now proud to give you the opportunity to enjoy TV5 programming in the US. Monthly fee for TV5 starts at $9.99. Installation of DISH Antenna is FREE.
This offer is only available in continental US. Call now our call center at 1-800-566-6887 (9am to 10pm EST) to subscribe immediately and visit us at <a href="http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_main.shtml">http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_main.shtml</a> to know more about DISH and TV5. The programming for the week to come is also on line at http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_programming.shtml
What is DISH Network?
Dish Network has now more than 6.5 million subs in the US. You will save money by dropping your cable provider and relying on DISH network to provide you with all the US programming at the best price thanks to the satellite technology!
Finally, what do current viewers think about TV5?
Please, check at <a href="http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_main.shtml">http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_main.shtml</a>  to discover some testimonials from happy viewers

2 - Next French Soirée - Friday, April 5th.

Theme: chapeau!
For this special evening, bring your favorite hat, because we'll elect a Miss Chapeau and Mister Chapeau. Prizes will be announced soon.
Buy your ticket now and save $5: <a href="http://www.francetime.com/soiree.php">http://www.francetime.com/soiree.php</a>

L'equipe de FranceTime :)

If you don't like wine or patisseries, or do not want to receive our monthly invitations, please accept our apologies and reply back to this message with
"remove" as subject. Merci, au revoir.