[Keskydee] SiliconFrench third workshops May 8th Mountain View

Interfrench festival0706 at sanfranmail.com
Fri, 03 May 2002 17:06:41

Interfrench has invited you to "SiliconFrench third workshops May 8th Mountain View".

Note from Interfrench:
Dear Friend of Interfrench,

Our Business section Siliconfrench organizes next Wednesday May 8th its third Workshops in Mountain View, 707 Continental Circle, from 6pm to 10:30pm.
The last two sessions attracted more than 150 graduates and business professionals from the French and Francophile community. The entrance fee $25 at the door or $20 online includes a buffet.
See Siliconfrench site: www.siliconfrench.com

And also tonight friday, you can go to Francetime French soiree in the alliance Francaise of San Francisco, with Flamenco, Salsa, Samba dancing.
http://www.francetime.com/soiree.php

reply with remove in the subject field to be removed of our lists.

Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and also to RSVP.
http://www.evite.com/r?iid=SXBJMNJOUULHFLMHDXNZ

This invitation was sent to you by Interfrench using Evite. To remove yourself
from this guest list please click on the link above.

This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
To view this privacy policy, click here:
http://www.evite.com/privacy

HAVING TROUBLE?
Perhaps your email program doesn't recognize the Web address as an active
link. To view your invitation, copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser.

If you would like further assistance, please send
email to support@www.evite.com

* Updated 03/15/01.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...