[SA-exim] I must be a moron.

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:27:19 -0700

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 12:01:50PM -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote:
> The binary is the one in the debian package, downloaded from your site. It
> did not create this directory.

Ah.
Ok, I didn't update my packages in  a while. I had 3 versions there. Did you
get -14?  (if you got one  of the older ones,  I'm not too sure  what was in
them anhymore)

That said, I have a much better  package now, I'm still ironiing it out, but
it's a standalone package that uses exim  4.05 and has sa-exim as a loadable
module  (the old  packages did  work, but  I  had 3  up there,  and I  don't
remember which one does which)
I just  updated my web page  and the files section. You  should probably try
the exim-4.05 packages.