[SA-exim] I must be a moron.

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:07:54 -0700

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 01:05:20PM -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote:
> I used -14
> it's does have SA in it.

Yeah -14 should be good. I have no idea why the local_scan code doesn't even
look like it's being triggered.
Are you really  sure that the exim listening  on port 25 is the  one from my
package? (you should be able to tell from the banner line)

That package was an overlay package, and you did have to move /usr/sbin/exim
out and symlink that to /usr/lib/exim4/exim (as explained on my page)

My guess is that you may still have exim 3 listening on port 25.