[SA-exim] I must be a moron.

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:36:53 -0700

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 01:28:17PM -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote:
> > Or alternatively, you can use the new package that has everything built in.
>
> Cool I will wait. :)

Again, sorry about  docs and web page  lagging a bit, I was  going roll this
out in my  company this week, so  I've been building packages  all week, and
then I just learned that I'm getting RIFed on monday (5th round of layoffs).
Oh well, as they say.

At least the good  news, is that I'm already busy looking  at new job offers
that are being made to me, but that means less time for hacking right now.

> I think your idea of having SA in  exim is great, I appreciate the time it
> takes for  you to respond to  my questions.  And  to deal with me  on week
> end? Amazing.

It won't take me less time if I deal with you on monday ;-)
(besides, if I let messages roll past  the 1-200 most recent, my response is
then usually quite delayed)

Cheers,