[SA-exim] Teergrubing (stalling SMTP sessions )

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:57:52 -0700

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 08:48:14PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> It would be fun, though, to only stall the connections of the
> spammers, and to keep them there with a little carrot hanging in front
> of their nose.
>=20
> If you can do this, make sure it is not the default.  By default we'll
> want to stay within the documented boundaries.
=20
Of course. All "evil" options like dropping the mail on the floor, or
waiting 5mn before runing 450 are disabled by default.
That one would to.
=20
On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 08:56:14PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 01:36:53PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>=20
> | then I just learned that I'm getting RIFed on monday (5th round of layo=
ffs).
>=20
> You work(ed) for VA Linux, right? =20

VA Research/Linux Systems/Software depending on the year.

> Are they on their way down now?

I will refrain to comment on this.

> It's unfortunate if they are.

Note too  that VA Software  has almost nothing in  common with the  VA Linux
Systems some  of you  knew. Even the letters  'V' and 'A',  are for  the two
founders of the initial company, and none are employed by VA Software now.

(if you want to comment, private Email would probably be better, it doesn't
really belong here)

Marc
--=20
"A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in" - A.S.=
R.
                                      .... what McDonalds is to gourmet coo=
king
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP=