[SA-exim] SA-Exim and Exiscan4 in Local Scan

Nick Bellomy nick at emphasys.net
18 Jul 2002 13:06:19 -0500

Tom just released a new version of exiscan that could possible aid in
this attempt:

>From the (new) CHANGELOG:
rev 10:   - Moved exiscan out of local_scan(). exiscan
            now has its own exiscan.c and exiscan.h
            files. That means you can now easily use
            another local_scan() patch.

          - Added spam scoring abilities with
            SpamAssassin's "spamd" daemon. See the
            new config options for details.

          - Improved kavdaemon virus report. It should
            get it "right" now. Thanks to Dariusz
            Sznajder <darek@beast.tu.kielce.pl> for
            pointing out a stupid mistake :)

          - Added more logging output. (sender, subject,
            host, etc.)

          - Added conditions for scanning. You can now
            exclude messages from scanning based on
            exim's expansion variables (or file lookups).

--Nick