[SA-exim] Re: Spamassassin in local_scan

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:15:42 -0700

[Ccing sa-exim list, others may be able to help]

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:01:46PM +0800, Peter N Lewis wrote:
> I ran in to problems installing the local_scan in Exim 4.0.4 which
> were caused by the use of ##.  I don't know why, but it did not work

I know it works with gcc and other decent compilers
What are you using?

How about this line:
if (sscanf(buffer, #VAR ## ": " ## TYPE, & ## VAR))

Mind you, I'm not a C programmer, I just play one on TV, but are you saying
that he'd be legal to remove the ## and that it'd work on other compilers?

I don't know, I don't feel too hot with removing that.