[SA-exim] Re: feedback: SpamAssassin at SMTP time in local_scan

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:37:43 -0700

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 11:06:20PM -0500, dman wrote:
> On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:15:30AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> | On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 09:54:09AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>
> | > http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
>
> Line 63 of local_scan.c is dead code.

Yeah,  thanks  (working  on   your  Subject  suggestion  right  now). That's
obviously left over from the  hardcoding I had before transfering everything
to options.

> Why do you have the config file in /etc/mail instead of /etc/exim?

Good question :-)
That's  because I've  been  maintaining  exim locally  for  long enough  and
migrated everything to /etc/mail before the exim package thought about doing
it too, but to /etc/exim.

My plan was for it to try reading the config file from
/etc/mail, /etc/exim, and /etc
I'll probably do that tonight.

I'll answer your post on exim-users separately.

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated.