[SA-exim] small requests

Patrice Fournier pfournier at loups.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 20:37:53 -0400

Quoting Marc MERLIN <marc@merlins.org>:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:13:37PM -0500, dman wrote:
> > | I'd also like to have an option to save messages that are tagged as
> > | spam but still let through. I know I could just set a router to do
> > | this, but I'd prefer to keep the spam settings in sa-exim.
> >
> > You can set the sa-exim threshold to be higher than SA's threshold.
> > The messages will be tagged if they exceed SA's threshhold, but will
> > only be rejected if they exceed sa-exim's threshold.
>
> Correct.
> Is this what you needed Patrice?

No, I already do this, but I'd like sa-exim to save those messages in a
/var/spool/exim/SAflagged dir or something so that I could look at those
messages and see if my permreject treshold could be lowered without
rejecting false positive... of course, I could just setup a router which
check for X-Spam-flag header and save them in that dir (and that's probably
what I'll do in the mean time and if it never gets implemented in the
official release and I get the time to code it, I'll see if I want to keep
a local patch or leave it to a router)

Thanks,

--
Patrice Fournier