[SA-exim] SA: PANIC: wait on spamc child...

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:28:53 -0700

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 12:08:50AM -0400, Ron Creamer wrote:
> running echo $? right after piping it to spamc yields '0' which means
> no error, right?

Right.
You initially got 18944 from spamc, which is a return code of 74.

the spamd source code shows:
                EX_IOERR       => 74, # input/output error

I looked at what generates this error and it's not very clear.

I'd say if it happened only once, I'd say ignore it.
If it happens all the time, hang in there, I haven't tried SA 2.50 yet
(I'm still using 2.30)