[SA-exim] Latest CVS source for sa-exim (1.29) strips out subject line

Brian Kendig brian at enchanter.net
Tue Apr 15 17:48:21 PDT 2003

FYI -- I had been using the sa-exim 1.26 source from CVS without any
problems.  A few days ago I updated to the 1.29 source from CVS, and
ever since then, the subject lines of all incoming email disappeared as
if they were stripped out.

I backed down to the 1.26 source, and I started seeing subject lines on
my incoming email again.  :)

  ____    |\/|                 Brian Kendig   Set your priorities right.
  \  /\   / ..__.    brian at enchanter net   No one ever said on his
   \/  \__\   _/   http://www.enchanter.net/  death bed, "Gee, if I'd
    \__   __  \_      Be insatiably curious.  only spent more time at
       \____\___\           Ask "why" a lot.  the office."