[SA-exim] Re: Connecting to spamd on a remote host

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman at dman.ddts.net
Thu Apr 17 16:44:39 PDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 04:37:46PM +0200, Hans-Peter Zahno wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I have sa-exim-4.14 running on solaris 9 and having spamassassin (spamd)
| running on a linux box. How do I configure (or patch)  Exim-SA to be able
| that spamc is called with the option '-d <hostname>'?

--- /etc/exim/spamassassin.conf (or where ever you compiled it to be)
SAspamcpath: /usr/local/bin/spamc.sh

--- /usr/local/bin/spamc.sh
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/bin/spamc -d foo

-D

--
How to shoot yourself in the foot with Java:

You find that Microsoft and Sun have released incompatible class
libraries both implementing Gun objects. You then find that although
there are plenty of feet objects implemented in the past in many other
languages, you cannot get access to one. But seeing as Java is so cool,
you don't care and go around shooting anything else you can find.
    (written by Mark Hammond)

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/