[SA-exim] "SAEximRunCond expanded to false"

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Apr 30 17:08:48 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 07:04:56PM -0400, Brian Kendig wrote:
> I found one small bug: I get "SA: Notice: Not running SA because
> SAEximRunCond expanded to false" in the log every time I send an email,
> even though "SAEximDebug: 0" is the first line of spamassassin.conf.

It's not a bug, it's a notice, it's meant to be there.

SA-Exim will output one line per mail.
If it doesn't run, it tells you.
If it runs, it tells you what it did with the mail (accepted, rejected,
teergrube, etc...)

I think it should be there, but if you really don't like it and it's hard to
ignore, feel free to remove the comment in the code